- Eggs (don’t usually buy these, but I needed one egg for the peanut butter cookies I made on Sunday)
- Brita pitcher
- Packed lunch for tomorrow
- Leftover crockpot chicken and dumplings from Monday (recipe coming soon!)
- Block cheese and turkey kielbasa (for my lunches)
- Shredded cheese
- Feta cheese
- Partial gallon of tea
- Random condiments
- French vanilla creamer (for my chai tea)
- Brita water bottles - love these for work; if I run out of water, I can fill it up and get nice filtered water anywhere
- Refrigerated meds
Like I said, it’s not much. But I’m also not responsible for feeding a family of 4 seven nights a week. It’s just me, so any meal I do make usually lasts a while. And I have some frozen dinners and a pizza in my freezer if I’m in a pinch.
Grad student with no spare time? Single gal trying to cook for one in a recipe world built for a family of four? Please share any and all advice!