Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weekend Recap + First Week of School

Hope everyone had a great 3-day weekend! I got to spend Friday night and Saturday with my sister in Greenville, SC. We went shopping, watched a movie, talked girl-talk, and celebrated her birthday at Olive Garden. It was great! Sunday was full of time with good friends, frozen yogurt, and games. Today was a lovely, relaxing day and I also started putting together my new office space! Pictures coming soon!





Welcome to everyone stopping by from iHeart Organizing! Link parties are a great way to meet new bloggers, find great ideas, and love on the hosting blogger. If you’d like to see more of the Crafty Grad, you can subscribe via email or follow this blog by clicking on the links to the right of the screen. As always, feel free to leave comments below. I love hearing from my readers and I try to respond to every comment in a timely manner. If you don’t see your comment right away, remember that I do moderate every comment before publishing so this can remain a site free of offensive or profane posts. You can also follow me on Pinterest at my personal page; my username is jly616.

Well, the first week of school is over. I had a great week, and managed to stay up to date on homework, classes, and my research. Phew! No wonder they gave us a 3-day weekend! :-) Hopefully once I get into the swing of things again, I’ll get back into my normal writing routine. I’ve been spending most of my free time working on little projects around my apartment, so get ready for a bunch of apartment-related posts! Hint, Hint: bathroom makeover, office design, crochet rugs, and painting furniture are all on the upcoming posts list!

I’m also loving this 30-day blogging challenge! It’s giving me a chance to share a little bit of myself with you, all while allowing me to work my creativity muscles as I branch out of my normal blog post topics. It’s a win-win! If you’d like to catch up, you can find the first post here, and then just follow the links to each day’s post from there. Feel free to join in if you want! The more the merrier!

The best part of a 3-day weekend is knowing you're already one day into the work week! Have a great short week everybody! Check back later this week for apartment updates galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment