Monday, September 8, 2014

Fabulous Finds

Welcome to another edition of Fabulous Finds with Julie! :-) In case you didn’t catch the first post in this series, be sure to check it out here.


1. Floating Built-in Shelving Unit by Marie & Ben on Apartment Therapy




Even though this amazingly gorgeous and extremely functional shelving unit was custom built by Marie’s dad, that doesn’t mean I can't still drool over it, right?!? Who wants to build me one??? Anyone? Ok… maybe when I own my own place :-).


2. “Love the Journey” FREE Printables by The 36th Avenue




There’s nothing I love more than a great free printable! Ok, scratch that. I love anything that’s free :-). But aren’t these just so cool? I can’t wait to find a place to hang one… I’m thinking gallery wall!


3. Poppin Desk Accessories




I was introduced to Poppin by one of my favorite blogs, The Lovely Side. As you know, I am currently designing my new office space, and these desk accessories are a great way to add a splash of color and functionality! Check out her review of Poppin accessories here. So far, I think my favorite combo is the aqua/lime green set pictured above. They also have four brand new colors: navy, grey, coral, and mint! Go check them out!


4. Scarf-Print Maxi Dress from Nordstrom




I love the pattern and color of this dress! And it’s totally work appropriate, as well as a great summer party dress. Now I just need to wait for a really great sale at Nordstrom…


5. DIY Receipt Clipboard by Crafty Echo




I’ve been looking for a way to organize my receipts so they don’t end up wadded up in the bottom of my purse, or thrown into a growing pile on my kitchen counter. This DIY project is a great way to keep your receipts organized while also keeping them in plain sight so you don’t forget to file them. Plus who doesn’t love a great washi tape project?!? 



*I am not affiliated with any of the above entities. Just linking up to show you where you can find all of these fabulous items for yourself.*

No comments:

Post a Comment