Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 9: A Picture of the Town Where I Live

This one seemed almost a little too easy to me. Post one picture and that’s it? I want more! So I’m giving you more. :-)

Here, in chronological order (because I’m completely OCD about things like that) is a picture of every town in which I have ever lived. Enjoy :-)




Auburn, GA - I love this cute little town. It’s home to my dad’s parents and most of his family, and is where I spent the first 4 years of my life. And apparently it’s also the safest city in Georgia. Who knew?!?




Lewisville, TX - Lewisville is located north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My family lived in this area for 9 years and I have a lot of happy childhood memories here.




Kyle, TX - When we moved to this town in 2004, it had one red light, a fried catfish place, and a Dairy Queen. It’s now a bustling little town with its own Walmart. Even though we only lived here for 2 years, I have fond memories of the friends we made and all the BBQ we ate :-).




Phoenix, AZ - We first moved to Phoenix in 2006, I moved out for college in 2009, and then I moved back again in 2012 after I graduated from college. Even though I consider Columbia, SC to be my current home, I will always refer to Phoenix as “home” because that’s where my family lives :-).



Flagstaff, AZ - I lived in Flagstaff for 3.5 years while I attended Northern Arizona University. If it wasn’t for the multiple feet of snow we would get every winter, I’d move back in a heartbeat.



Columbia, SC - My “Home Sweet Home”! 

No comments:

Post a Comment