Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 7: Old Photo of Me

Get ready for this Waaaaaaaay Back Wednesday picture! I’m on the far right, standing next to my sister (top middle) and two of our cousins. I was in 2nd grade at the time, and this picture was taken right after our Christmas play (in case you couldn’t tell by the angel costumes…)



This was prior to the discovery of the growth on my pituitary gland, but you can definitely see it was causing some problems even then. Despite the fact that I was standing on a lower step, I was still noticeably shorter than my sister and cousins, all of which are younger than me. Before I started treatment for my pituitary growth, I was only 3’10” at the age of 8. Thank goodness for growth hormone replacement :-). I am now 5’7” and one of the taller cousins! 


Here's a more recent picture of all of the cousins, taken Christmas 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment