Wednesday, August 6, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge



I love all of the 30 Day Blogging Challenges I’m seeing pop up on Pinterest and in the blogosphere. What I love even more are all of the great creative blog posts that are generated from these challenges! 

And now I’m going to try it for myself! Now, to be perfectly honest with you and myself, I know I probably won’t be able to post every day with my current schedule. But, I will make it through all 30 days even if it takes me a little longer than I’d like. I’m still going to share my own blog posts and DIY tutorials, so these “daily” blog challenges are just here to spice things up a bit!


Julie's 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 15: Something I am OCD About
Day 16: 10 Favorite Songs
Day 17: If I Won the Lottery…
Day 18: A Cool Talent
Day 19: Where I Want to Be in 10 Years
Day 20: Something I Miss
Day 21: Best Physical Features
Day 22: Top 3 Things on My Bucket List
Day 23: Favorite Childhood Memory
Day 24: My Personality Type
Day 25: One of My Favorite TV Shows
Day 26: Screenshot of My Desktop
Day 27: What I Wore Today
Day 28: A Picture of Something That Makes Me Happy
Day 29: Most Recent Pin on Pinterest
Day 30: 5 Pictures That Make Me Feel Beautiful


Who’s with me?!? Let’s get those creative juices flowing, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment