Monday, July 21, 2014

Fabulous Finds

Welcome to the mini series! In case you've never seen one before, this is what they generally look like: a set of posts spread out over a period of time that all have a general theme in common. Ta Da!

The theme of this mini series is Fabulous Finds (in case you couldn't tell by the extremely obvious title to this post…) and will include posts about anything that I think is fabulous! :-) Ready? Great!


1. West Elm Textured Bowl Set - www.westelm.com/products/textured-bowls



Aren't they just adorable? I want one in every color and pattern. If you want a set, they sell them in sets of four and the sets are currently on sale! You can't beat a good West Elm sale. $14.99-19.99 for a set of 4 regular size bowls. They also sell smaller dip bowls in the same patterns for $4 each.


2. ModCloth Live Life on the Ledge Container - www.modcloth.com/shop/bath-decor/live-life-on-the-ledge



I've had my eye on this little guy for a while now. Adorable and practical; it can't get any better! I love everything ModCloth, but their little woodland creatures bathroom line takes the cake! And you can take it home to be your new best friend for only $12.99. Adding to shopping cart now...


3. ModCloth Bathing Beauty Swimsuit - www.modcloth.com/shop/swimwear/bathing-beauty



I am a sucker for all things retro, but especially when it comes to swimsuits. And the fact that this is made by ModCloth and designed by Esther Williams just makes it that much better! This suit is going to be my "buy as soon as I lose this inner tube around my waist" impulse purchase. Maybe next swim season… Retail price is $89.99, but it's currently on sale for $44.99.


4. Chasing Paper Chalkboard Panels - www.chasingpaper.com/products/peel-and-stick-chalkboard



This is the coolest stuff. Chasing Paper sells temporary wallpaper that is awesome for renters and those who just don't want to commit to anything permanent like paint or real wallpaper. And then they blow you away with this stuff. It's peel and stick chalkboard for goodness sake! How much easier can it get?!? Buy a 2 ft x 4 ft panel for $40 and cut it to any dimension you need. Kitchen backsplash? Accent wall? Cut it up and make labels out of it? I can keep going if you want.


5. Young House Love Octopus Hook at Target - www.target.com/p/young-house-love-octopus-hook-white



I am an avid follower of Young House Love in the blogosphere. And now I love them even more thanks to the adorable set of wall hooks and coat racks that they have for sale at Target. I cannot wait to get one for my small entry to help increase the functionality of that space. And they're just too cute to pass up!




*I am not affiliated with any of the above entities. Just linking up to show you where you can find all of these fabulous items for yourself.*

No comments:

Post a Comment